***SOLD: - $2,860,000***
"EXCEPTIONAL VICTORIAN JEWEL"
<<Back to Listings _______ WELCOME | PHOTOS
UNIQUE, WARM AND INVITING 20 FOOT WIDE BRICK TOWNHOUSE REFLECTS THE AESTHETIC SENSIBILITY OF THE ARTIST OWNER.
- Sun-filled South Facing house on lovely center Slope block
- 4-5 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath upper triplex
- Studio rental at the rear of the English Basement
- Gracious center Staircase
- Cook's kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator and Professional Viking Range
- Elegant dining room with beamed ceiling
- Charming 1/2 bath on Parlor Floor
- "Secret" back staircase allows for interior access to the rear of the second and third floors
- Large dressing room with ample storage and closets adjoin the master bedroom
- Delightful garden accessed from deck off of the kitchen and from the studio apartment in the English basement
- English basement has 18 foot ceilings allowing for multiple uses
- Exquisite details: stained glass windows, wood mantles, decorative plaster, Victorian fixtures, parquet floors - all in excellent condition.
Asking Price: $2,875,000
By Appointment: Susan N. Breen
718-638-6654 / cell: 718-501-2502